A few more things and reminders about the Twitter scavenger hunt:
- You may use your laptops, but it may work better to use a Twitter app on your smartphone since you’ll be using it to take photos.
- Keep in mind that you’re promoting Seton Hall. You want to impress the other schools and anybody else who might come across your tweets. The hope is that your tweets will generate some buzz.
- When tweeting, you DON’T need to list the number or description of the item you’re tweeting about (you probably won’t have space anyway). Just tweet.
- Tweet as you go. You don’t need to wait until the end to post all your tweets.
- Remember that you’re working together as a team on the hunt. When tweeting, divide the tweets about equally between your accounts.
- Always include the #JRLWeb and #SHUsocialmedia hashtags.
- Don’t forget to get people’s names and titles and spell them correctly.
- Don’t forget to check out the #JRLWeb hashtag and interact with students from other schools. When searching for the #JRLWeb hashtag, make sure to select the option to show “All” tweets, not just the “Top” tweets. Otherwise, you will miss most of them.
- Have fun! Happy tweeting!