Several of you are having troubles getting your blog post to show up on your blog. It’s possible that there’s a problem with WordPress, but here are some suggestions:
- When writing a blog post, write it from within the Dashboard. In the Dashboard, go to “Posts” and then “Add New Post” to begin writing a post.
- As you’re working on the post, periodically click “Save Draft” to save your work so you don’t lose anything.
- Make sure that “Visibility” for the post is set to “Public” (on the right-hand side under “Publish.”)
- Make sure the “Format” for the post is set to “Standard” (on the right-hand side under “Format.”)
- Click the blue “Publish” button when you are finished and ready to post.
- Verify that the post published by going to your blog’s main page and making sure it shows up.
- Verify that the post is saved by going to the Dashboard and going to Posts > All Posts.
- If the post is saved but still not showing up on your blog, go to Settings > Reading within the Dashboard, and make sure the option is selected for the Front page to display “your latest posts.”
- Try changing to a different theme. Sometimes, certain themes can be flaky.